Chocolate, Raspberry and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipe
Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They're a great source of key vitamins, minerals and fiber, and studies have even shown that they can lower blood sugar and reduce your risk of heart disease. The cocoa powder in this recipe also has some great benefits for your heart. Cocoa powder contains polyphenols and antioxidants that help improve cholesterol and blood sugar levels, and also reduce the risk of heart disease.
Keep your heart healthy and happy and try this Chocolate, Raspberry and Peanut Butter Oatmeal recipe!
- 1 ½ oz Chocolate Protein Powder
- ¾ C Uncooked Rolled Oats
- 3 ½ tsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 C Raspberries (defrosted or fresh)
- Pour the oats into a saucepan then add enough water to completely cover the oats.
- Bring to a boil, stir and remove from the heat when desired consistency is reached (2-3 minutes)
- Once the oats have cooled slightly, stir through 1 scoop chocolate protein powder and cocoa powder. Add extra water if necessary to combine well.
- Top with peanut butter and raspberries and dig in!
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.