This delicious, veggie-packed, cauliflower crust pizza is a healthy option that will make your taste buds say WOW!
½ medium head of cauliflower (4 cups of small florets)
2 ½ tablespoons chia seeds
¼ cup water
1/3 cup oat flour
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup pizza sauce
1 cup your favorite cheese
Vegetables of your choice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together chia seeds and water, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Place cauliflower florets in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Place cauliflower mixture into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for five minutes.
- Stir chia seeds into cauliflower mixture, then add oat flour, dried oregano and basil, garlic powder and salt and stir until combined.
- Form dough into ball and place on top of the parchment-lined baking sheet. Pat into a circle, then use another sheet of parchment on top (and a rolling pin, if desired) to spread into a square, about ¼ inch thick. Remove top sheet of parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove crust from oven and add pizza sauce, cheese, and vegetables of your choosing on top. Bake for 7 minutes, let cool slightly before cutting and serve.