High knees – 60 seconds
Mountain climbers – 60 seconds
Jumping Jacks – 60 seconds
2-3 sets of 10-15 reps
Rest 30 seconds to 1 minute between each set
4. Tricep Dips
End your workout routine with stretching exercises for 3-5 minutes
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Not to put too much pressure on it, but your wedding day is big. Huge. You want to look and feel your best. Of course you do. But here’s the thing. The date comes up fast. Super fast. And there is so much to think about and plan. This can make fitting in time for your workouts difficult. But trust us on this: you want to keep to your gym routines. Not only will exercise help you look amazing on your wedding day, it will help you manage stress. And preparing for a wedding is stressful.
To help you get you ready, here are six suggestions. Follow them closely and you will be ready.
Be excited! You’re about to experience one of life’s great joys.
- Get Started Right Away. If you haven’t already been diligently exercising, and you have weight goals, get started now. Begin a regime as soon as you set your wedding date. If you start early, you will have plenty of time for positive and sustainable results. Take that first step.
- Keep Things Simple. With a wedding to plan, you will have a lot on your mind. Focus on your goals and work with a Snap Fitness trainer to design a program that you can remember and lean on. Don’t go too far out of your comfort zone. Keep it high-impact and manageable.
- Arm Yourself. If you’re like a lot of brides, your wedding attire may include a sleeveless look. Release your inner Michelle Obama and fire up those arms. Incorporate some easy arm exercises into your routine. Ask a Snap Fitness trainer for suggestions.
- Food Is Your Friend. Resist the notion of crashing your diet or restricting your calories too severely. There’s no reason to go hungry. Ever. Just make sure you’re fueling your body throughout the day with regular small portions of healthy, whole foods. Focus on lean proteins. Mix in some nuts. Stay strong.
- Stay Hydrated. Carry water everywhere. You should never feel thirsty. Also, limit your alcohol intake. It can cause inflammation. You don’t have to totally abstain. Just use moderation.
- Be Gentle With Yourself. Keep reminding yourself that you have a lot going on in your life and you’re doing great. A wedding is often a once-in-a-lifetime event. That’s a lot of pressure. But you don’t have to be perfect. Ask for help if you need it. Take time out for relaxation. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it.
The vision behind our ‘What’s Your Fit?’ campaign is fueled by our passion to help people to reach their goals and figure out what fitness means to them. By providing a supportive culture, we’re hoping communities feel inspired, while also having fun as they reach their goals.
As part of our ‘What’s Your Fit?’ campaign, expert trainers designed four HIIT workouts, which stand for high intensity interval training. The name speaks volumes for these type of workouts as the intensity of the weight training will have you breaking a sweat while building muscle. .
These workouts also provide overall strength and burn calories by combing quick movements and concentration to complete each rep. These workouts can easily be downloaded as PDFs. Just click the link at the bottom of this post!
60 Second Madness: In 60 seconds, complete as many reps with a focus on form. Rest for 60 seconds and then start the next exercise. 15 total exercises and 3 circuits.