Snap Fitness Helps You Find Your Super Powers!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
“I joined Snap Fitness a few years ago when I realized that the lifestyle I was living was very toxic and something needed to change. I became a member at Snap Fitness Barrington in April 2013, and I've never looked back.
The staff welcomed me with open arms and gave me an excellent workout plan - a definite challenge, but fun at the same time! Because of this, I managed to lose 4 kilograms (8.8 pounds) in the first four weeks.
Snap Fitness is not like every other gym. It's always tidy, refreshing, and above all, welcoming. It can be intimidating joining a gym for the first time, but I've never felt insecure or judged by the other members or staff. Snap Fitness has helped me transform into a happier and healthier version of my former self. It has given me a reason to put time and effort into making myself a better person. Who wouldn't love that?!”
We are so proud of Chelsea for her dedication and perserverence. After joining Snap Fitness, she completely transformed her health and fitness routine.
Be an inspiration to others in Snap Nation and share your story with us here!
In honor of National Relaxation Day, we challenge you to take a few moments to yourself and focus on relaxing! Here are 30 quick and easy ideas to help you escape the busyness of everyday life. Read on and relax! Comment below and let us know some of your favorite ways to treat yo’ self.
- Take a bubble bath
- Go for a walk/run
- Read a book or magazine
- Go to the park and enjoy nature
- Indulge in your favorite treat
- Get a massage
- Curl up with a hot cup of something
- Put on your favorite playlist and dance around
- Cook/bake a new dish
- Watch a good movie
- Meet a friend for coffee
- Spend time with pets
- Clean your environment
- Do something artistic
- Get a manicure or pedicure
- Buy yourself some flowers
- Write down what you are thankful for
- Pamper yourself with a face mask
- Watch your favorite Olympic event
- Lay in a hammock with a good book or just watch the sky
- Find a relaxing scent
- Watch the clouds/stars
- Go to a body of water
- Light a candle
- Cheer on your favorite sports team
- Buy new workout clothes/shoes
- Take a well-deserved nap
- Drive somewhere new
- Change into your comfiest sweats and t-shirt
- Take a break from technology for a couple hours