Adding a Bosu Ball to your workout will help to strengthen, tone, and improve balance! Try this full-body Bosu Ball workout for an awesome all-over tone. Do each exercise for a minute, repeating the circuit three times.
Squat Hop Overs
Alternating Leg Bridges
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you’re passionate about health, fitness and well-being, and encouraging others to live a healthier lifestyle, you have what it takes to be the first Snap Fitness Ambassador! Start by entering to win a free trip to a Wellness Retreat!
As the first Snap Fitness Ambassador, it will be your responsibility to create meaningful and creative content to incentivize others to join #SnapNation. Your content will be posted directly to your own social media platforms as well as reposted to the Snap Fitness headquarter accounts. Benefits of this position include a free Snap Fitness world-wide gym membership, payment for social media post/Instagram story mentions, and the opportunity to be the first ever ambassador to a global fitness brand!
In addition to the ambassadorship, you have a chance to win a FREE trip to a Wellness Retreat featuring renowned wellness expert Nora Tobin! Post a Snap Fitness gym selfie with the hashtag #mypeakgetaway by March 25th for your chance to win! To learn more about the wellness retreat click here: (http://bit.ly/2scldhr))
If you’re interested in applying for the ambassadorship, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- You do NOT need look like a fitness model to qualify. We encourage individuals of all shapes and sizes to apply!
- You must be a Snap Fitness member (even if you only joined yesterday, you still qualify!)
- When creating content, creativity is the key. It should be positive, engaging, Snap Fitness branded, and speak to people on all fitness levels.
Other qualifications include:
- Strong social media following
- Work out at Snap Fitness only
- Positive personality
- Works well with others
- Ready to take risks and try new things!
- Create and post 1-2 pieces of unique, organic content that is Snap Fitness branded- this could include the use of Snap Fitness apparel, Snap Fitness hashtags, gym locations, etc. Use this opportunity to make yourself stand out!
- Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Links to the content you created
- Links to your social media platforms
- An intro paragraph telling us about yourself: who you are, where you’re from, and why you want to be the first Snap Fitness Ambassador. Be sure to include why you think you’re the best choice for the position!
- Your posted selfie with the hashtag #mypeakgetaway
Click here for official contest rules: http://bit.ly/SnapAmbassadorRules
We look forward to learning more about you and what you will bring to Snap Fitness, and good luck!
Looking for a sweet afternoon snack that won't completely ruin your diet? Look no further! Whip up a batch of these yummy Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Bliss Balls the next time you're craving chocolate or peanut butter.
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
3 oz dark chocolate, melted
- Combine dates, oats and peanut butter in a food processor and process until very finely chopped. Roll into 9 balls.
- Melt chocolate and drop balls one at a time into a saucepan. Use a spoon to coat ball with chocolate and remove it from saucepan. Place ball onto wax paper and repeat until all balls are covered with chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes and up to 1 week.