Almond Vanilla Pancakes
Pancakes like you have never eaten before!
- 1 1/2 cup Non - Dairy Calcium Fortified Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 serve Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 1/2 tbsp Natural Almond Butter
- 12 tbsp Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- Add the wholemeal flour, milk, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and baking powder to a large bowl and stir to combine, mix well
- Spray some olive oil in a frypan and place over low-medium heat
- Scoop tablespoons of mixture into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes either side or until golden brown
- Place almond butter in a saucepan over low heat until just melted
- Serve vanilla pancakes with fresh blueberries and pour almond butter over the top, then dig in!
Don't want to miss anything?
Get the latest recipes, workouts, success stories, tips and more right in your inbox.