Hello and thank you for your interest in Snap Fitness.
We've been proud to offer Springfield's premiere, adult focused, 24 hour fitness center since 2007. Over this time we have enjoyed helping members reach their fitness goals, whether it's lose weight, get healthier or just feel better!
You’re now ready to change your lifestyle and are looking for a gym nearby to help you become more active and healthy. Why choose Snap Fitness over the traditional large community type center? To start, our members really like us.
Snap corporate headquarters surveys every locations members to ensure quality. To ensure pure results, the surveys are done completely independent of each locations management. With over 200 surveys in and counting, our Springfield location enjoys a 95% Positve Member Rating! How many other businesses/gyms are so highly regarded by their customers?
How we have achieved such remarkable customer satisfaction? Well here is what makes Snap Fitness unique:
- We are open 24/7/365. Our Members have a key to all Snap Fitness locations allowing them to enjoy complete and total access whenever they want to work out. During our 5+ years of operation members have repeatedly told us how important this unique feature is to them (even more than they initially thought it would). Once members develop a routine of living an active lifestyle, they don’t want to take prolonged breaks or have to fit their routine around a “big gym’s” limiting hours of operation. So if you want to work out during the holidays, early on the weekends or late at night you simply won’t have that option at the big gym.
- Our gym is designed to not be crowded. We offer 13 cardio units, 20 machine weights, plus numerous free weight options. Snap Fitness members love the fact that, because of our business model, they never have to spend time waiting to work out. Members know that no matter what time of day they choose to work out only around 4 to 8 other members will typically be at the gym. That means no lines, allowing them to get in and out quickly, even right before or after work. By far, the number one complaint we hear from people coming over from the large gyms of Springfield is that they got tired of workouts having to take too long (or be cut short) because they had to wait for machines to come open. They often ended up not working out at all or having to work out at times they did not want to. You are joining a gym to get fit, not stand in line. With your limited and busy schedule, time is critical. Don’t hurt your chances of getting fit by joining a gym that’s too crowded and thus not convenient.
- Our gym is clean, VERY clean. Something else that plagues crowded gyms is a lack of cleanliness. If someone is always on the equipment, when is it ever cleaned? One of the key areas Snap Fitness corporate routinely surveys our members on is the cleanliness of the gym. When you join our gym you will have a very clean place to work out. It’s part of what makes us different. Ask your neighbor who is a Snap Fitness member if the gym is clean, we do.
- Adult, Noncompetitive, Friendly Environment. Want loud music, youth sports teams, pool tables, spandex, meat heads and lots of people spending time socializing? Then Snap Fitness is probably not the gym you are looking for. Our gym is different. While we have plenty of younger professionals, and several fit people, most of our members are successful 40-70 years olds looking to get in and out, while achieving results. In fact the 40-70 year old professional is who we specifically focus on. Each month we thank members with fresh fruit. Our restrooms have complimentary, high end, toiletry items. We don’t play any over head music. And the gym is kept tidy and organized. We recognized early on that the East Springfield community expects a little more and that’s what we want to offer. While kids 13-17 are welcome, they must always be with an adult. Because of this policy we actually have very few teenagers use the gym. Children under 13 yrs old are prohibited.
- Our memberships are available at month-to-month, 6 month or 12 month options. You choose what fits your needs. The membership plans are available at different price points, depending on term length, with the lowest at the following: Single $27.96, Joint $39.96, Family $47.96 average monthly costs. Only a simple 30 day written notice is required to end your membership. Please visit the gym for complete details on membership plans as only a few options are listed on this website under the Memberships link.
- Our equipment is industry leading. We have a gym full of cardio equipment, machine weights, free weights and core specific equipment. You will not be disappointed in the quality of our equipment. And we update our equipment frequently.
- No hassles or sales gimmicks. No games, no back and forth haggling or annoying sales process. You will be treated with complete respect when visiting as a guest and as a valued member.
- We invest in your success by ensuring you have the ability to succeed. At the beginning of a membership, and at no additional cost, a new member meets with one of our nationally certified personal trainers for two, one hour individual sessions. We will conduct an initial fitness evaluation so we can learn your goals and give you customized instruction. We also spend another session teaching you how to understand and comfortably use all of the equipment. It is in our mutual interest for you to get results. By thoroughly showing you how to properly use the entire gym and arming you with basic fitness knowledge your chances of success increase dramatically. These two sessions are very customized and centered on both your busy schedule and specific individual needs, something only a small gym environment can offer.
- Continued Support throughout your membership. At a smaller facility like Snap Fitness, you won’t simply join and be forgotten like the big centers. Most people need ongoing support. We encourage our members to take advantage of a free personal trainer session offered every 3 months of their membership. The trainer will reassess your current fitness level, measuring your progress. This will help you stay on track, stay focused and help avoid wasted time. If there are some areas where you are not getting the results you want, this offers a great chance to speak with a fitness professional one-on-one and see what the problem has been. Plus all our members have their own personal fitness page on our website. Once we do a fitness evaluation their own website is then customized to them. They can then get tailor made workout plans, nutrition programs when ever they need it simply by clicking on their website. All for free.
- We are family owned and operated. In a time when government is ever encroaching on business, and further pushing a socialist agenda, by joining Snap Fitness you are supporting capitalism. We don't enjoy tax breaks or an artifical market. Plus we support many of the local schools, charities and churches.
These are just a few of the things members enjoy about Snap Fitness. I'd like to personally invite you to stop by our family owned gym for a quick tour and see for yourself what makes us different. If you mention reading this letter I will give you’re a free 14 day trial period.
If you are looking for a friendly, clean gym that provides great equipment at an affordable price, you will be very happy with Snap Fitness.
Brian Sestak, Owner