Tis’ the season for giving, and there’s nothing more rewarding than giving the gift of health and fitness. To help you finish up that last-minute holiday shopping, here are six healthy holiday gift ideas for the whole family. For more healthy gift ideas, visit our Snap Fitness store at www.snapfitnessgear.com
1. Personal Training sessions- Do you know someone that is looking to lose weight or get fit, but don’t know where to start? Help them get on track with personal training sessions at your local Snap Fitness. Personal training is the perfect gift to help your loved ones jump start their fitness routine, and help them reach their resolutions in 2014.
2. Heart rate monitor- Give a gift that helps your loved ones work out smarter. A heart rate monitor is an investment in your loved ones health and well-being because it will make them exercise safe and more efficiently to prevent over training, injury and wasted time. A heart rate monitor is more than a exercise tracker, it is a way of life for the seasoned athlete. (Pick one up from MYZONE here.)
3. Gym bag or backpack - What do you get the person on-the-go for the holidays? How about a new gym bag or backpack for their workout clothes, headphones, and anything else they need to stay organized and prepared for their day. (Check out this great Snap Fitness backpack here.)
4. Portion control lunch box or food container- Perfect for your loved ones’ who are on a weight-loss journey, portion control containers take the guessing out of the equation, so you don’t need to question the amount of food you should be eating.
5. Headphones- We all know that music can be the key to a great workout. Give the gift of music with a good pair of headphones. Regardless of what brand you choose, look for headphones that will stay in the ears when sweating and intense activity.
6. Yoga mat- Whether you’re a serious yogi or just like to stretch at the end of a workout, a new yoga mat is an affordable, practical gift idea. A few things to keep in mind when purchasing yoga mat; it must suit your body, keep you stable in your poses, soak up any sweat that you produce, provide enough cushioning between you and the floor and enhance your practice.
No matter who you’re shopping for this holiday season, you can’t go wrong with a healthy gift!