Who knew that a flourless cookie could taste so good?
These chewy no-flour cookies are free of gluten but full of flavor. We suggest topping your favorite yogurt or ice cream with these cookies. They are also great as a snack on-the-go. Just make sure you use certified gluten free oats-for those with a gluten allergy. Whip them up now, freeze, and heat up later for a healthy snack!
3 ripe bananas mashed
2 cups old fashioned rolled oats I used certified gluten free oats
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup raisins
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the over to 350F degress. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix the mashed bananas, honey and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Fold in the rest of the ingredients and combine.
4. Use a tablespoon to form the cookie balls.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes until the edges are golden.
Makes about 24 small cookies
Per cookie: 102 cal, 14g carbs, 4g fat, 3g protein, 60mg sodium, 6g sugar