With a focus on providing members with the best equipment, guidance, and value-added services to help them achieve results, Snap Fitness is a global leader in fitness franchises, with nearly 1,400 clubs worldwide and some 15-20 new clubs added monthly. Founded in 2003 by CEO Peter Taunton, the Chanhassen, Minn.-based franchisor is dedicated to providing members with more value than any other health club.
Awards and Accolades
- Franchise 500: #35 (2013)
- Fastest-Growing: #96 (2013)
- America’s Top Global: #33 (2013)
- Top 5000 companies list 4-years straight
Canadian Franchise Association
- Franchisee’s Choice designee, based on outstanding franchisee satisfaction (2011)
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Peter Taunton (2010)
To learn more about Snap Fitness CEO Peter Taunton, view his bio here.